• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oooo
  • Team:Universal Supersavers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Bobmeister

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:26 PM

I'm the leader of my team and I'm trying to help someone join my team, but they don't have a computer and are only on their iPhone app. They are really struggling to join my team and I don't have an iPhone app so I don't know how to help them! Can someone help me? preferably with screen shots so I can send them to him. thanks.  :)

I also don't know if he has his ignore team invite button on or not, but he managed to leave his team just fine so it should be off...right?

Posted Image

#2 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:46 PM

Perhaps someone can better help you but when you send an invite to the player does it not show up in his mail and all he has to do is accept the invite? The only other thing I can think of is that your Team does not have a space for him? 

• PostmodernPugilist likes this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#3 Bobmeister

Bobmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:28 PM

we currently have two spots open so it's not that. and I doubt he's ignoring his received messages as he is replying to my messages I sent him About the applying >.< idk. this guy is just making it so frustrating.

Posted Image

#4 lucy

lucy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:Chaos
  • Character:lucyliu

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:21 PM

I also play sometimes on the app, but more on the mobile browser version, never had a problem like that. It could be that the guy has set ignore to your invites (not messages but only team invites), sometimes those invites can be delayed for some time (maybe the reason can be full inbox so deleting ingoing messages should clear the problem), and perhaps he's fooling you around for some reason. Since he's left his previous team and communicating normally with you, I'd say he probably has the option of ignoring your team invites activated.

• King of Thieves likes this

#5 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:46 PM

I've had the same issue before and it was as Lucy said. The player had ignore invites on.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#6 Bobmeister

Bobmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:34 AM

I even showed him through a screenshot which buttons to press to turn ignore invited off...the main problem is he's not very good with english and probably can't understand me that well. :( Thanks for your help guys.

Posted Image

#7 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:33 PM

Sorry, it didn't work out. Hope you can find other great players for your team. I do not have time right now but will do a little tutorial on this later this evening.

Edit: O.K. here is my mini- tutorial:

How To Ignore Team Invitations and Vice Versa

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users