King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:51 PM

FumaHanzo of US2 has turned in the Hammer of Confusion and is at minimal power. He will continue to train, but feel free to take his honor. Currently his stats are only at 23 points each.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#2 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:13 PM

wait, are you claiming there was honour among thieves before this point?

:P

• King of Thieves likes this

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#3 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:47 PM

I don't think so, Pinky... I think he's saying that some are too self-absorbed, slow to take advantage of, or otherwise just lacking in initiative in removing this so-called 'honor' thing from his character...

Of course, I could be wrong... it has happened before

(not really, but false modesty is a good disguise for perfection...)

(did I say that out loud?   Naaahhh, couldn't have...)

• PostmodernPugilist and King of Thieves like this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#4 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:28 AM

Dearest Pink, how many times must I tell you?

Honor is an illusion!

And I am the illusionist!

OB-TJ955_watch3_DV_20120615180505.jpg

I'm bringing sexy back!

#5 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:57 AM

You know I would LOVE to take your honor if I was still on us2.   It would have been my great pleasure!

#6 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationWherever the wind brings me.
  • Character:SuperSamSam[deleted]

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:56 AM

Didn't Hanzo kill the leader of Fuma ? 

Strange name.  :ph34r:

The life of a Sam is only a succession of awkward moments. Like this one right here, I have no idea how to finish this statement. Thus, I'm just going to stop right here. :)

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

"Wrap your troubles in dreams, and dream your troubles away." - Kermit Ruffins.

Be nice to one another, you don't know who is behind the screen.If you take anything I say online seriously ... you should see someone.You are here to have fun, right ? So start having fun ...

---

#7 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 02:54 AM

I'm the King of Thieves. I steal everything; ships, gold, hearts, even names. I once stole an entire ninja village. Of course, it had no leader, so it was quite easy actually. I just walked in and declared myself leader. That's how I got my name actually. The poor villagers there had been waiting for their long lost leader, Fuma Hanzo to return.

Unfortunately, the original Fuma Hanzo was turned into a statue by the Ban Hammer of a corrupted demi-god who later was demoted for cheating. But that was on a different world, far from this one, that was destroyed by evil aliens. I know they were evil aliens because of the markings on their ship that said EA. What else could EA mean except evil aliens?

But I'm getting ahead of myself. One day I was visiting the statue that was Hanzo and paying my respects. Suddenly, the statue began to glow and the spirit of Hanzo entered my body! And so I stole his soul! Or was it he who stole my body? Not quite sure. We argue about that often. 

After that, I walked into that ninja village and declared myself their long lost leader! There was cheering........ except outside the village. Outside the village people could be heard lamenting in agony at the news of the notorious Ninja Lord and infamous Pirate King's return. 

I lived a life of luxury as I led the often raided ninja clan villagers to new heights of greatness! I even started an orphanage for little ninja children who had lost their parents to the marauding "heroes" who constantly raided our village! It enabled me to teach them from a young age to be warriors able to fight back against their oppressors, the so called "heroes" of that world..............

We became a PIRATE NATION! Striking back at our tormentors in their very strongholds! I became the bane of oppressive warlords intent on imposing their rule on the helpless inhabitants of...... "another game"...............

All was well. And then............... The first ships appeared in our skies with the letters EA written across their hulls. We successfully destroyed the aliens in our sector............. but not before our planet was irrepairably destroyed by their planet devastating photon weapons! Devastation surrounded us everywhere and we were forced to find refuge elsewhere in the multiverse, settling this planet and that, all ill suited for our needs, until finally, we found refuge here on this world, HZ-US2! 

And now, the only thing that stops us from claiming our rightful place as rulers of this world is the villainous Yoyodyne and their team of shock troops known as Dark Mayhem! But we shall have our victory! In a world of villains, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

But we are new to this world. Our beachhead only recently secured. And so for now, we bide our time and wait..... Wait for the day when we are strong enough to overthrow the cursed Yoyodyne Corporation and their vile shock troopers!

Even as they bolster their numbers with our own traitorous kin, we continue to grow stronger, countering by adding our own new allies from this world. We shall shake Yoyodyne to its foundations until the time has come when Yoyodyne Corporation is replaced by none other than VILLAINS INCORPORATED!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

awyjw1.jpg

• PostmodernPugilist likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#8 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:29 AM

The savior of a ninja clan, the mentor of orphans and not being recognized as the best, with something dark always standing in your way. 

Sounds like an hero to me , or is your version a little bit embellished.  :rolleyes:

The life of a Sam is only a succession of awkward moments. Like this one right here, I have no idea how to finish this statement. Thus, I'm just going to stop right here. :)

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

Be nice to one another, you don't know who is behind the screen.If you take anything I say online seriously ... you should see someone.You are here to have fun, right ? So start having fun ...

---

#9 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:35 AM

Even villains have heroes! In World War 1, the Germans had The Red Baron! In HZ, the Villains have me! 

16db3570bfb67875411facdd05e7d324-d5lbkr6

Although, I did embellish the "lived a life of luxury" part...... unless you consider living in a cave and meditating on a daily basis, luxurious..........

I'm bringing sexy back!

#10 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:39 AM

So you consider yourself as the hero of the villains. 

What was it again about not being a hero wannabe ?  :P

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

---

#11 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:46 AM

No. I don't wannabe. That's why I call myself a Villain! Do not try to confuse me, heroic temptress! I will not be swayed from my path to bring balance to the FARCE!!!!

Helmet.png

I'm bringing sexy back!

#12 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:00 AM

How could I , even if I wanted to, sway the King of Thieves from the path he has chosen ? 

No, if he happened to change his ways, it would be a decision that he took himself. 

I can only influence the one who wants to be influenced. 

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

---

#13 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:07 AM

Yes. There are to many "heroes" in this world as is. Far better to bring balance to the Farce if a hero instead became a Villain!

ff9f03c3f450725ada229f35cfa0b492.jpg

I'm bringing sexy back!

#14 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:10 AM

Are you implying that you were a hero, once ? And, that the only reason you became a villain is to bring balance ? For the Greater good ? 

All this sounds really heroic !  :lol:

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

---

#15 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:22 AM

Yes...... I was once an Angelic hero named Tzaph Ki El, before the "heroes" of my world became oppressive in their lofty positions and their vanity caused them to declare how others should live their lives in accordance with their own flawed views. And so I descended into the depths of darkness that I might gain the power to knock them from their pedestals, that they may once more know what it was to be common men................. 

700c2b780.jpg

• SuperSamSam likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#16 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:38 AM

You must suspect what I'm about to say. 

For a villain, you look an awful lot like a hero. 

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

---

#17 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:16 AM

I will repeat myself. Do not try to confuse me, heroic temptress! I will not be swayed from my path to bring balance to the FARCE!!!!

Helmet.png

Besides, if your words were true, then that would make the heroes villains and this Bizzaro World!!!!

bworld.gif

Is that what you want, woman? To turn this world on it's head? Oh, what kind of villainess art thou? Wait........... Damn your confusing conundrum!!!!!

I'm bringing sexy back!

#18 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:04 AM

You keep calling me temptress. 

Did it ever occur to you that one can only tempt the weak willed ? 

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

---

#19 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:34 AM

One can still try. But I'm not falling for it. Now,.............. Join me! And we can rule the Galaxy together!............. As Hanzo and SamSam!!!!

stock-photo-alicia-arden-as-princess-lei

I'm bringing sexy back!

#20 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:25 AM

I already answered to that in another thread.  :rolleyes:

Not to mention that outfit... Why, on earth, would I subject myself to that kind of humiliation ?

Also, you are not falling for it ? Well, I'm disappointed. 

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

---

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users