Photo

Reactions and responses (Garage Interviews)

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • World:US3
  • Character:Ouch

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:45 AM

See, I take exception to this fluff piece only because I, in my short time in the game, have already had unsolicited run-ins with this Hero.

The first time I recall was when she approached me to convince the Super Neighbors leadership (of which I am now one of, but not at the time) to attack her team and they would throw the fight to us so that they might lose a trophy.  Instead of approaching me with the respect one would approach another person, she tried to play me like I was a simpleton - offering a shiny trophy to me as a reward, a trophy my team could not possibly hold for longer than a day.  When I put that to her, she became rattled and surprised that I would not do as she requested and began bombarding me with emails.  It was the epitome of vanity.

So when this "reporter" asks Operationredwings  "• How does it feel to be a leader of one of the best teams in the entire server? I have to wonder how you perceive the above events as being the actions of "one of the best teams".  It could possibly be that she does not represent her team well, but then I would have to wonder, then, why was she the leader?  It certainly lacks honor IMO and one trait that I find in "the best" is honor.

But it is probably all perspective, I, a member on another team and this "reporter" from the same team as the person she is reporting upon.  Little tough to give an OBJECTIVE report, I would imagine.  Had she included the events I have relayed, she may have found herself looking for another team.  Who knows?

And if I had to give the noobs a piece of advice, I would say this -Operationredwings may be instructing you not to use donuts on villain fights....but I would argue that she does it, contrary to the advice she is giving you.  I am sure there is a way to look that up.

I would also have asked her in this interview if her standing in the Weekly "Honor" Tournament was a result of her dropping honor for week(s) prior to be able to attain such lofty numbers?  I would base that line of questioning on the lack of honor I feel she approached our encounter with.  But these are questions you may want to ask of people in the future.  Where is the honor in dropping honor?  Where are the qualities that make a team "one of the best" in a team that throws fights?

In the graphic showing Operationredwings #8 finish in the Weekly XP Tournament, I can't help but notice my name right above hers...so when should I expect my interview?  

HA!

8^D

Just kidding of course!

But seriously - I see three Super Neighbors in the top 10 there so I want to give a shout out to my team mates because my entire team makes me happy to just play this game everyday.  I truly enjoy each and every active player on my team

Maybe in the future we could have interviews from some of the Heroes that are manning some of these up and coming teams - Heroes like Garnet or Sophina from Elite Team, Vego, (who used to be with Ancient Habbos) Purple Dragon or Elboboo from Team You Tube, Ed Grimley and Super Fred from Shakespeare's Revival or even the leaders of my team, Super Neighbors, The Infamous Riddle and Super MAB.  These are all players that, as a semi-noob, I have found to approach the game honorably and with respect for the struggle it takes to get to the level that it would take for anyone of them to merit their own interview here on the forums.

I'm done 

Big Daddy Ouch is out!

EDIT -as it turns out, the two people, the reporter and the subject are apparently NOT on the same team.  I certainly apologize for that statement.

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:23 AM

Mr (or is it Ms.) Ouch...

I currently don't even play on US3, though I am required by my moderator position to maintain an account on that server from which to send and receive in-game mail, so your accusation of 'same-team' bias is entirely baseless.

I can only report on events of which I, myself, or another moderator, has visible evidence.. so I cannot speak to your charges against Ms ORW...

All I can say for sure is that 'dropping honor' is not against game rules... and whether or not she, or any player, uses donuts when fighting against villains, is their personal preference...

If you'd like to be interviewed, or to suggest another for that privilege, feel free to contact me or any other moderator by PM at the profile message board.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, and as long as it stays within the TOS, to express it, but kindly check your facts before you make an accusation... 

AS

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#3 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:42 AM

Is that account on the same team as ORW?  Do you share a team on the other server?  Because I thought I saw you on the same team, but I may be mistaken.  so accept my apologies

And I am not asking if dropping honor is allowed.  It is OBVIOUSLY allowed, so no need to patronize.  It is, however, a subject I have seen addressed on this board by several members and I thought, as a "journalist" you may want to ask some TOUGH questions of players and stray from as much fluff as possible.  Taking on the issues of the game and the perspective of top players on those issues would make for an INTERESTING read.  

As to the donut issue, I would think that it would be significant if the person trying to tell all the noobs to not waste donuts was, in fact, using donuts on villain fights.  Again, something to add a little spice amidst the fluff.

If you want evidence, why not just ask her if she requested what I say prior to soap boxing on something only her and I know if it is true or not.  I understand your desire to protect your piece and the subject of your piece, but as a "reporter" you may want to at least scratch at that and see what comes up.

Go ahead...tug on that thread

#4 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:23 AM

The account that I am required to maintain is not and has never been associated with the team in question... as a matter of fact, that account is not currently associated with any team at all, as I don't feel that I should occupy a team spot when there is a cost to the team to open a spot, and I have no intention to play that account.

An accusation that only the accuser and the accused themselves are able to verify, has no method by which verifiable proof can be obtained, and therefore must be taken as unproven.

While the questions you pose do indeed have interest, and are being explored in other threads, they were not included among the questions asked during the interview, and therefore were not included in the published article.

I can only 'report' on questions asked and answered, and to be frank, though I try to add a bit of fun by Role Playing the article as 'journalism'... I am. in point of fact, a moderator and not a journalist...

No, I don't particularly like it when someone makes unfounded and in fact incorrect accusations of bias against me, and I also don't care to have unverifiable accusations made against those I have chosen to interview.

As I stated before, Mr Ouch, you are entitled to have and express your own opinion, so long as the ToS aren't broken...

AS

PS- that last line sounds a little like a threat... I'd watch that, were I you...

• unnie likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#5 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:41 AM

Threat?

If the idioms of the English language are threatening to you, I think that is an issue that cannot be fixed by me, but only by you.  I understand that sometimes we fear what we don't understand.  

So let me clarify what I meant for your sake - when I ENCOURAGE you to "tug on that thread"  my hope is that, much like tugging on the thread of a garment, you can undo the make-up of the item (Think Weezer's "The Sweater Song").  In this case, and i am sure you have checked your inbox, I can provide the emails where Operationredwings is asking me to attack her team so she can throw the fight and drop a trophy.

If you really want to know, I have no issue with supplying you or some other moderator access to my account to verify.  I have already sent you the details, but if you physically need to see the messages, then by all means, I welcome you to my account.

The question is, do you really WANT to know?  

I would only add that if you are going to "role play" a cub reporter, then you may want to try to do it more convincingly.  

#6 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:56 AM

If I took your intended tone incorrectly, I do apologize... English is my native tongue, and I speak and read it at a post-collegiate level, but I must agree that tone is hard to convey in the written word.

As to your evidence, if you like, it can be reviewed by myself or another moderator, though it has little to do with the article as published.

I do not care to comment on your opinion of my role-playing ability at this time, but will take it as an attempt at constructive criticism.

I hope that you continue to enjoy the forums.

AS.  

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#7 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:08 AM

Since you did take it incorrectly, I accept your apology.  As I have unequivocally given you my apologies, without qualifying the statement with "if ", I hope that my apologies are duly noted.  I hope you accept my apologies as well.

We certainly can review it - I sent you two of the emails in question - how do we proceed?

#8 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:19 AM

My Supervisor has unlimited access to view a users' profiles, I'll ask him to do so, and we will take any actions deemed appropriate on our end.

Unfortunately, it is against our ToS to discuss any actions taken with regard to alleged misconduct in the forums, so I'm afraid that will have to be the end of the matter as far as anyone other than the person being reviewed is concerned.

If further information is required from you, we will, of course, be in contact.

Thank you for your interest in this matter.

AS

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#9 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:25 AM

Good to hear.

Please make your supervisor aware of the messages I have sent you as well

Thank you for your help.

#10 SuperMAB

SuperMAB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, Alabama
  • Team:SuperNeighbors
  • Character:SuperMAB

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:54 AM

I have no idea if "fixing" fights is necessarily a violation of the TOS.
The matter was not intended to be a legal one, but rather one of honor and integrity.

I, personally, think that the most important point has gotten lost, so I'm going to do a little cutting and pasting to tie it all back together.

So when this "reporter" asks Operationredwings  "• How does it feel to be a leader of one of the best teams in the entire server? I have to wonder how you perceive the above events as being the actions of "one of the best teams".  It could possibly be that she does not represent her team well, but then I would have to wonder, then, why was she the leader?  It certainly lacks honor IMO and one trait that I find in "the best" is honor.

"The above events" refers to fixing fights and asking much weaker teams to block for you.

I have been first a few times doing the villain, but it is hardly necessary to be first, and a lot of people throw donuts now to get 1st. 

If I may, when I first began this server, I was wanting to compete so much that I won against a villain by throwing donuts, I think that would have been the most (duh) moment because I got so many emails asking me if I was crazy..lol

And if I had to give the noobs a piece of advice, I would say this -Operationredwings may be instructing you not to use donuts on villain fights....but I would argue that she does it, contrary to the advice she is giving you. 

As to the donut issue, I would think that it would be significant if the person trying to tell all the noobs to not waste donuts was, in fact, using donuts on villain fights.

You MUST "throw donuts" at the villain in order to come in first. There is simply no other way. 

There ARE tremendous benefits to coming in first place. Most notably is the "irony suit" set that is EXCLUSIVE to the top player in the villain fight. The irony suit gives a 7% bonus to a skill with each additional piece. There are five pieces: helmet, cape, suit, belt, and boots. If you are wearing two of the set items, you receive a 7% bonus to stamina; three parts, 7% bonus to strength; four parts, 7% bonus to intuition; five parts, 7% bonus to brain. ALL the other available sets offer 5% bonuses instead, except for the sets that can be purchased from the shop for actual cash (Zorro, MIB, Ghostbusters). They offer 7% bonuses as well.

There is also an exclusive set for the other 9 of the top 10 players. It is the "amphibian suit" set. And sometimes, in fact MOST of the time, you'll have to throw at least a few donuts just to get into the top 10 and earn one of these pieces (which offer 5% bonuses).

There are also bonuses in the form of extra energy and training units... of course, the top player gets more of these (and coins and experience) than the other players. The extra energy and experience is exceptionally helpful when you're trying to win the XP weekly tournament.

I think operationredwings offered "noobs" the "advice" to not use donuts, so as to throw off any more competition for her friends. But that's just my opinion. What is NOT opinion is that she KNOWS that it is absolutely necessary to use donuts, and that there ARE distinct advantages to coming in first.

(Sorry about the quote formatting... not sure what happened there)

I have just one more thing to add:

I feel that a leader is only as strong as his/her team, and even though they are the leader and set the parameters, it’s the members in the team that come together to make the team one worth supporting and helping, without the members then the leader would be nothing

She hit the nail on the head with that statement! I feel EXACTLY the same way! My teammates are what make playing the game so much fun... and I appreciate every one of them!   :D

• Ouch likes this

#11 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:09 AM

Agreed MAB - The thread kind of went sideways but there are two basic issues here that I have with the subject of the piece:

One is fixing fights by preying on weaker teams to either block for them or rid them of a trophy so they can fight a tougher opponent.

The other is giving advice to "noobs" that she herself knows is untenable for what I suspect is for her advantage.

Neither is honorable and hardly makes a person worthy of having such a glowing piece written about them.

Please also note that the subject is wearing a MIB set - so I guess it is more honorable to simply outright buy it than compete for it, which I have to say is a much smarter route to take, but telling people not to "throw donuts" while going the route of "throwing cash"??? ... it just seems like an arbitrary distinction for her to make.

#12 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:22 AM

you are being awfully judgemental. There's nothing wrong with getting a team to help block trophies or to give a trophy to most lower teams are very happy because they wouldn't get a trophy any other way. Honorable has nothing to do with it. There's no honorable way to play a game. You play within the rules and have fun. I'm sure that I wouldn't agree with your playing style. So glass houses man. The article is fun and informative.

As far as throwing donuts at a villain , don't do it it's a waste of money. there's no benefit to finishing first. You learn its better to buy a suit. For a few dollars than to spend 100s just hoping to complete a suit. I think it's solid advice being given. I learned and would tell new players the same. A suit prelevel 100 is going to be outdated in a week. All you accomplish by throwing a 100 donuts at a villain is well getting to say I finished first.

You complain about the fluff piece even though the intent is to be a fun fluff piece, just enjoy the game, it'd not serious. it's a game. Have fun.
  • Relentless and operationredwings like this

#13 operationredwings

operationredwings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Team:VALOROUS VAGRANTS
  • Character:ask me and maybe ill tell

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:51 AM

when a big team wants to lose a trophy there is only one way to do so and that is to intentionally lose, all top teams do it..if they didnt then they would have to keep the same trophies and the smaller teams would never see them.

as for not throwing donuts at the villain..just because i do or others do does not mean i can not advise new players not to. for them it is a waste, and i learned as a new player that there is no reason to, i want top ten. but i dont want hundreds of new players throwing to get to that position, it would be a waste like i said and to some people donuts are hard to come buy

#14 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:09 PM

Boy, I had to say something here.  CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG......

Well my name is Priscilla for those of you who don't know me.  I am a team member on Sugar Rush on us3 and Naked Heroes on us2.

Since this thread is discussing a player from us3 and practices of us3, I will put in my two cents since I was one of the first ones on that server. 

There are reputations that develop on the server.  I think Sugar Rush's reputation is one of fair play, friendliness, and honor.  We work hard to keep it that way and don't tolerate anything less than that. 

First, calling someone out when a piece is done so that you can get to know the player better, well in my  personal opinion that is kind of in bad taste.  Maybe talk to her directly about your issues with her, and work them out amicably.

Villains.  You both are right about the villains.  I can't give away all of my winning secrets.  But I will tell you this.  There is a time to throw donuts at a villain--and there is a time not to.  It can be a very strategic play.  But to make that play all the time, is not wise.  Your suit will be out of date quickly---and to be honest YOU DON'T NEED A SUIT TO BE NUMBER ONE.   I was number 1 since the beginning of the server until I took a break---and that was without a full suit.  So it can be helpful,  but it is not mandatory to be number 1.

Now I have seen just about everything on this server.  Some practices I agree with.  Even if they made me say ouch.  Some practices I don't agree with, but  you will never find me talking behind your back about it.  I usually go directly to the team or person I have issues with and we discuss it.  That is how you keep the game friendly. 

I will give you the key to success on this server.  Applaud other people's successes.  It keeps the game fun.  You make friends.  Sometimes even allies. 

Now, I'll tell ya this much.  Asking a team to fight you so that you can lose a trophy it can be beneficial for both teams.  But the leaders need to look at it and see if the benefit is enough for them.  If it isn't--say no.  Manipulations is where the problems come in.  But I don't see any harm in asking.  As a matter of fact VV can just go and take what they want right now really.  So asking---I find that being polite.  And they are asking to lose to you.  I say take the honor and run for the border!  And do like I did, hit their team in the leagues right before the fight too---with their clothes off.  I actually did that not knowing they were going to lose to us.  Sorry you guys!

But these kinds of deals get made every day on the server.  You can say yes or no.  And there is no crime in either answer.

Top team will always have a target on their backs.  Whether they do good things or bad things.  It will still be there.

And the honor tournament is a whole other situation.  People do it for the donuts.  And if you don't want to pay for donuts, then you will probably hit the honor tournament.   I don't judge people for doing it.  They need the donuts.  I personally don't participate too much in it, because you have to go weak for a bit.  Gotta look at how that affects your team.  But I won't lie---if I find myself in the top 10 without even trying for it---best get out of my way cuz here I come.

I hope that even if you disagree with how someone plays the game, you will find a way to develop a friendly relationship with them anyways.  Friends are better than enemies.  Good Sportsmanship is the responsibility of the whole server, but especially of the top 10.

Have fun, be cool, make friends!

Priscilla

• Jagan and operationredwings like this

#15 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:10 PM

Who is talking behind someone's back, Priscilla?. Everything I have said has been out here in the open. And I stand behind everything I have said about Operationredwings.  She certainly should be aware of my displeasure with her request.  By your standards, what you are doing is talking behind MY back, isn't it?  So be careful in your glass house....throwing rocks and all.  With your kind, it is always someone else and never yourself.

Leapiglizrd says ". There's nothing wrong with getting a team to help block trophies or to give a trophy to most lower teams are very happy because they wouldn't get a trophy any other way. Honorable has nothing to do with it. There's no honorable way to play a game"

There is NO HONORABLE WAY to play a game? 

There is no reasoning with someone who has convinced themselves of this.  However, a simple google search of "throwing fights"  would let you know how, in every game, it is considered disgraceful.  You may tell yourself that everyone benefits, but the ONLY beneficiary is the the team losing on purpose.  What good is a trophy for a weaker team?  They cannot hold it long enough to fully enjoy the benefits.  It is gone with their very next fight.  Fixing fights and throwing fight, preying on weaker teams to do that bidding, CLEARLY lacks honor. I pity anyone who has convinced themselves otherwise.

Finally , to the subject of the piece  Operationredwings says "as for not throwing donuts at the villain..just because i do or others do does not mean i can not advise new players not to"  It is the definition of the word HYPOCRITICAL - go ahead, look it up.  When has hypocrisy EVER been viewed in a positive light? " Don't throw donuts because I am going to" is basically what you are saying.  Removing competition for you or your friends.  It is as transparent  as the glass house where Priscila hucks rocks from.

You all have been taking the less honorable path for so long, you have convinced yourself that you "have to" or that it is ok to circumvent  decency in pursuit of a non-tangible object, and to take advantage of weaker teams.  There is no hope at that point for a person who has convinced themselves that their dubious deeds are somehow  for the benefit of everyone.

My team has held trophies and we have lost trophies, but our honor lies in the fact that we fought each and every time and never laid down like a beaten dog.  

#16 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:32 PM

Honorable in a game. Lol. Guess you just are better than everyone. I spoke with a team we gave a trophy to them and they were tickled they enjoyed the benefits of the extra training. There's also no reasoning with someone that thinks that they are better than others and knows more and thinks there is only one way to play a game. You say you have never lost a fight on purpose? Prove it. Show me the Stat for honorable wins and loses? Dude you are on a high horse with a personal vendetta, this was a feel good piece about one hero. A good piece with good advice. For fun. To enjoy. It's not supposed to be hard hitting journalism. So just try to relax and enjoy the game. I have for around 16 months, I only play on us2 but life's too short to stress about these little things. If you didn’t like operation offering just message tell her you aren't interested in working with her. No need for all of this.

and I'm guessing you aren't at the soft cap yet. After level 250 you get no positive items from shop, missions or even every villain. The only way to get a positive item is use donuts and finish top 10. If you are pre level 250 don't waste donuts winning a piece of gear that will be of no value to you by the next day. I don't use donuts to fight the villain. The cost to reward ratio is too much. I would advise everyone new especially prior to level 100 to avoid ever using donuts versus the villain.

#17 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:56 PM

Again, no reasoning with someone who sells themselves a bill of goods in order to feel better about the route they have chosen.  

I am so sad for you hitting the 250 soft cap, btw.  I know it must be rough for you.  Here's a hanky!

#18 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:23 PM

Ouch, my best advice here is to take a deep breath and relax.   You are on such the defensive here that you think people are talking about you. First this is a forum that anyone in the game can come and read.  It is where you chose to speak up.  A lot of my post was in response to things you had said.  So to say that is talking behind your back doesn't even make sense.  And as far as the not talking behind people's back comment, that had nothing to do with you.  I was explaining how I handle conflicts In the game.  Not everyone is out to get you. 

Next.  Honor.  People like to use the fact that this is "just a game" as an excuse for bad behavior.  Good character people carry with them every where.  And bad character people carry every where.  When VV decided to use SR as a block, I personally was not aware of it.  But when we got over 1000 honor points---I said thank you.  Because that in no way harmed my team.  I have personally been on the receiving end of VV's strategy moves.  I think I may have even been responsible for them having to put some of those strategies in place.  Only way to beat me sometimes.  And the first response to it is "You freakin' <bleeps>".  The key is to acknowledge their smart strategies and not stay in the first reaction of anger.  No one likes to be outsmarted or to lose.  But if it happens, dust yourself off, get back up, get into the game and play well.  And tell your opponent --:Good job ---for their win over you. 

But understand this ---meanness breeds meanness.  If you are going to be a top team, you have the responsibility to be a good example to the server----that is honor.  Tearing people apart, no honor in that.  Working out your issues with people---very honorable.  Considering if your strategies are underhanded before implementing them---Honorable.  A team losing a trophy---may or may not have an affect on you personally.  But THAT isn't even a main problem on the server.  There are other issues that are more important.  Like a time limit for holding trophies.  THAT will ensure fair play more than yelling at people about losing and winning fights on purpose.  I hated to lose.  Still do.  But sometimes you have to humble yourself, and take a loss, so that you can get stronger.  It's like pruning a fruit tree---you prune it---and it produces more fruit.

Treat others how you want to be treated.  I know I wouldn't appreciate anyone going after my character in a "get to know me" type of interview.  So I would never do it to anyone else. 

Just so you know, I am a fan of TheInfamousRiddle.  I love when he shows up for the villain because it means we get out of there early.  I try to follow him in the number 2 spot :ph34r: B) 

And I will agree---that sometimes people in the game take on a kind of donut holiness.  But who cares.  Top players know what's up.  We know high dollars are spent on this game.  BUT how you play your donuts in the beginning tends to evolve.  Because you learn how not to waste them and how to use them more constructively.  If you are nice to people too, sometimes they will share their strategies with you.  That's how you become number 1.  So be freakin nice people!

Priscilla   (all of this was said in love folks)

#19 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:24 PM

can't reason with someone that doesn't read or comprehend questions. I don't need your hanky as I have reach well beyond 330.

#20 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:52 PM

I hardly ever see the need to come and give you guys the "now-now speech". But, guys come on.. As long as rules aren't being broken, and the issues are only matters of opinion, I'm positive that everyone can behave nicely. In the future, if you suspect bias or some sort being committed by a member of the staff, please contact me personally immediately or open a ticket at Game support (link here).

Now, Garage interviews are supposed to be a way to get to see other players' point of view, and get their input on certain aspects of the game. That being said - I'll remind you, not mentioning any name here, that our teams moderators do their job to the best of their ability, trying to keep the going civil and everyone behaving decent. But make no mistake, I oversee this forum among my other duties, and attempt to be here when you need guidance or a reply that other staff members aren't necessarily able to give.

I wish you would now show some appreciation to our team for providing you with interviews like this, and to give them their peace to carry out their work and duties. Thank you for bearing with me, and I hope you get my meaning.

Yours sincerely,

Tomas L. / Supervisor

Hero Zero Team US 

• Ansane and PostmodernPugilist like this

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users