Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:30 PM

Hi peeps!

I love to stir the pot.  So here I go.  I notice a lot of different opinions on controversial subjects within the game.  So I wanted to start a thread to discuss them.  This will be fun!  Just don't kill each other.

1) To donut or not to donut the villain-------uh huh---let's do this.  And give your reason why.

2) Losing and gaining honor.  Do you do it?  Is it an honorable way to play? 

3) Losing Trophies----Do you make agreements with other teams to help you lose and gain trophies?

Is this practice honorable or not?

My answers-===== 

1--I say both.  But if you are just doing it for a suit, I wouldn't do that too much.  It all depends on what your goals are.   Exp--hit that villain but no need to be number 1.  Coins--same.  If you want the suit and bragging rights---go for it.  I'll take a suit---no problem.  And I will sell it tomorrow when I get something better.  But you have to look at the best place to spend your donuts---and the villain isn't always that place.

Also, remember, the weaker you are---the more donuts you will have to spend.

2--If you need donuts, I say go for it.  If you don't, I say keep your strength, because your team needs it.  I also enjoyed being on top for overall honor and levels.  dropping honor doesn't really help with that.  I won't say it is dishonorable.  But I will say, that people are always looking for strategies to give them the upper hand.  People just get mad when you put hard work into it and someone uses a strategy to pass you by.  Hey they do it with exp too.  Not using all exp before the tournament ends In order to get a big boost on the first new day of the tournament.  Just gotta get stronger and learn better strategies.

3--I don't think we my team has ever ASKED for that.  We usually can handle it ourselves.  But if two teams want to help each other out---it's good that they made friends then.  Worked out in their favor.

The whole trophy system needs to be revamped anyways.  I recommend that you can hold a certain trophy for one week, and then you can't have it again for another week.

Have fun answering!

Priscilla

• Mohanad and operationredwings like this

#2 Mohanad

Mohanad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • Character:Mohanad

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:38 PM

1- I think we shouldn't donut a villian exept if you have a lot of donuts 

2- I do it all the time this week I am losing

3- I don't know about that

#3 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:40 PM

1. No donuts at villain especially prior to level 100 because whatever you win will be useless by tomorrow. After level 250 you can only find positive items through special missions and top 10 villain. If it's a suit you are after buy one much much cheaper than the donuts to win one.

2. Nothing wrong with gearing down I do think dumping on someone dropping is kinda crappy but nothing wrong with dropping I made a living and a strong hero from feeding on those losing honor the coins helped me to buy skill points etc to get stronger.

3. To me nothing is wrong with friendships between teams it helps both as teams are able to get trophies they would never see. I too wish for some changes to the system but nothing wrong with working together
  • operationredwings likes this

#4 ANDREININJA1243

ANDREININJA1243

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 05:48 PM

1.-

2.-

3.This ideea is really good. The leader should be able to give their team different statuses with other teams.

#5 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:13 PM

1) To donut or not to donut the villain-------uh huh---let's do this.  And give your reason why.

Since the ironic suit is equal to a store bought suit for $26, it's really more costly to win one than to buy a suit of equal strength. For the most part, an ironic suit is more about prestige than anything else. On the positive though, it can be constantly upgraded and therefore stay more current than bought suits. Still it's more expensive in the long run.

2) Losing and gaining honor.  Do you do it?  Is it an honorable way to play

Honor is an illusion.

3) Losing Trophies----Do you make agreements with other teams to help you lose and gain trophies?

Is this practice honorable or not?

Yes, and honor is an illusion.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#6 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:03 PM

LOL King of Thieves

"Honor is an illusion"  === sounds like something Fuma would say!

Honor exists----it's people who screw everything up...........

#7 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:01 PM

I am an illusion.................................

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm bringing sexy back!

#8 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:11 PM

ahhhhhh----so YOU are Fuma.  Figures!

#9 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:35 AM

No. I'm an illusion.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#10 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationWherever the wind brings me.
  • Character:SuperSamSam[deleted]

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:22 AM

It doesn't really help anything to donut the villain until you're in 200's because your items can change multiple times the same day. 

2) Losing and gaining honor.  Do you do it?  Is it an honorable way to play? 

The Honor Tournament is about the amount of honor one can gain in a time period. 

I don't see anything dishonorable there. :P

3) --- I'm going to pass on that one, right now.  ;) 

The life of a Sam is only a succession of awkward moments. Like this one right here, I have no idea how to finish this statement. Thus, I'm just going to stop right here. :)

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

"Wrap your troubles in dreams, and dream your troubles away." - Kermit Ruffins.

Be nice to one another, you don't know who is behind the screen.If you take anything I say online seriously ... you should see someone.You are here to have fun, right ? So start having fun ...

---

#11 lucy

lucy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:lucyliu

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:18 PM

1. I used donuts on villains when I was collecting the iron set, and since I play on a server where ppl usually don't really go too far for the first place it wasn't difficult but normally I don't. If I catch the V on time I have no problem holding top10 only with batteries. I know on other servers people spend lots of nuts but imo it's not worth it only to get 1st place, esp if you already have the iron set. If you must, just nut it to keep you top10.

2. Yes, I do, love getting those free donuts and keeps things not so monotone. Don't see why it would be controversial, it's not real honour, just points really :D .

3. Don't think my team ever had alliance with anybody, though we once had an academy but it was name only, we try to keep focus on ourselves and rely on lady luck. When we get undesirable trophy, we just wait until someone attacks and takes it. Still, don't think the strategy is dishonourable, it's just part of gameplay but in my experience from other teams trying to win or lose a particular trophy or making a deal with others will often backfire on you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Honor, Tournament, Villain, Trophies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users