Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 02 April 2015 - 01:16 PM

The top team on the server with hero's already in the champion division of the league, is currently recruiting.

You must be active.
level 200 is minimum but prefer level 250 or above.
no donation required.

We have a very active chat and our hero's actively finish top 3 in weekly honor tournament. Come join us. We are only going to have a spot or 2 open.

Please send me a message if interested, tell me about you as a player. How often do you play? What do you enjoy about the game? Dislike about the game? Etc.

Your hero will flourish and grow with us.

#2 patootie

patootie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationYe Olde Worlde England

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:42 PM

ROLL UP! ROLL UP!

...Calling all heroes who feel they would like the chance to be in a better team .... do you think you are good enough to join Dark Mayhem? ... Well if you are active daily ...  do all the training ... complete daily missions and special missions ...  have already achieved a  good level ... have invested time and effort in getting one of those natty suits from the shop ... and like to buy extra skill points .. it sounds like you would fit right in ......

?????????????? .................... so what are you waiting for ... ........... ????????????

Come along and see what we have to offer you ... you will get support for the weekly honors tournaments (mmm that's lots of lovely donuts). we chat regularly and share tips and info ... we win trophies ... and yes ... sometimes we give them away again ... (well how else would we get the heroic deeds for winning trophies) .... 

Just message us and tell us who you are ... give us a run down of your greatest achievements ... and make your application to be in Dark Mayhem team ....

............................  rah rah rah go go go DARK MAYHEM go go go rah rah rah ....................................

#3 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:59 PM

Always looking for good, team players, whose top priority is FUN.

#4 Ahmedabrar

Ahmedabrar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Nuns In Gstrings
  • Character:KingThakur

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:36 PM

I am a big fan of Dark mayhem but my account disappeared now i cant join Dark MAyhem if anyone can tell me how to get my facebook hero zero account back!

#5 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:23 PM

I'm afraid that if your account was only entered via FB link, that when it was deleted for inactivity, it became unrecoverable.

Unbound HZ accounts have an email address to send recovery information to, but those entered only by FB link lack this vital piece of information.

If you unbound your account at some point, simply send a ticket to Game Support, and a recovery e-mail can be issued.

If you never unbound your account, I'm afraid you must start over... I recommend that if this is the case, that you unbind your account at the first available opportunity.

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#6 Ahmedabrar

Ahmedabrar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Nuns In Gstrings
  • Character:KingThakur

Posted 28 June 2015 - 06:35 AM

Hero zero staff is very nice everyone take action too early and supported me to fast and like that ive got my account back!

Thanks To THE H.Z

Team

• King of Thieves likes this

#7 Longlifealex

Longlifealex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:34 AM

Can anyone give a detail list pls :S 

#8 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 20 July 2019 - 09:04 AM

We are currently looking for 1 or 2 active players.
This is who we are now:
xdbd3q.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users