PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:28 PM

Roving Reporter Postmodern Pugilist here,

Today we’re in the Garage with Chinaal - one of the top players on both US2 and US3 servers and stalwart of the Drunken Degenerates league (team).

JOIROF6.png           9QVIltH.png

Hi, Chinaal, how are you? Can you tell us a little bit about yourself, about the life when you are not working as a hero?

Hey, I am enjoying a lot. Hope you also having a good time

I worked for EA( Electronic Arts) games in the past and right now I’m preparing to get into Banking field and Foreign services. I live with my little brother in an apartment. Most of time I do very few things in rotating manner (when I am not playing HZ) like studying, cooking, some walking and watching new movies.

When did you start to play Hero Zero?

Last month I completed 365 days on US2. I don’t remember the exact date.

What do you like the most in the game?

I know it’s funny but I like the sounds while having Duels and sometimes the Team secret strategies.

Do you have particular goals to achieve in the game?

Yes, I would like to achieve 400 lvl and to be in top 10 according to skills.

In your opinion, what is your greatest achievement in HZ so far?

Achieving 300 lvl was awesome for me and the team members (I’m glad to be part of Drunken Degenerates).

Hero Zero creates friendships. Have you created any kind of friendship with another player(s)? Who and how?

Yep, first of all I’ve got too many special friends in my team (Kristat, Kirk,Uzzi,Blade,Kobayashi, splidow… ) and outside the team Kkjn,Nater, Abaddon, Snakeman. While playing game we exchanged mails and talked a lot and we become friends with time. [I’m sorry, I’ve I missed many names here].

US2

B0NoefZ.png

US3 

wrZmCC3.png

In your opinion who are the best 3 players on the server (exclusively based on their ability as players, not their personality etc.)

PiturcaJr, Kkjn and Reptoid are strongest.

And who are the opponents you respect the most (max 3 please):

Kkjn , as he will take no.1 spot on US2 sooner or later and Pottyman due to 1v1 duel exchanges to find out who will win the maximum rounds.

Do you follow the forums? If so, any favourite forum members?

Yes, I follow forums sometimes to see new posts. And I am happy to see that activity is increasing in forums compared to past. You are first one with whom I had conversation from Moderators, so right now you are the favourite

(Pause whilst Moderator/Roving Reporter PostmodernPugilist blushes madly. Thanks Chinaal!!)

Have you a curious anecdote related to the game you want to tell us?

Yeah, once after getting the full courage, I started having duels on my friend’s home and she was like WTF! are you watching. Then I just showed 1 duel and she started laughing badly.

What is the most strange, funny or in your opinion the best name you have given a pet (and why?!)?

Jackie Chan was the best nick I had given to my pet due to very good skills and I also gave the name “Yo Yo “ to one of my pet because Yo Yo is the real Villian in HZ game.

Your hero name is Chinaal Why did you choose this for your hero?

I wanted to give it a regional Superhero nick. But in India there is no female Superhero. So I choose a Villian kind of nick and CHINAAL means bad girl in India.

(PostmodernPugilist loves the name)

Any advice for newbies?

Yeah, focus on experience points till level 250 and then go for coins or best value missions. And yes, please do not skip trainings. It’s the most important part to do for your hero. Make friends, it makes you enjoy this game more and more. Make some rivals too and try to beat them.

What's your favourite sidekick?

Lookwise I like Odin and skillswise I would like the combination of Head Butt+ Eagle eye + Cheating Death. Cheating death is the best skill for sidekick.

What are your favourite item(s)?

I like Ironman Suite and Mirrored glasses (silver colour ).

What is the first thing you do when you login to the game and why?

First I go to special missions and then I will start doing training and meanwhile I do for duels. And then I always check Team chat box for fresh jokes or funny talk.

Thank you Liz for the interview. And I really appreciate for the things you are doing for HZ community. Love from me and HZ players. Keep Rocking!

Thank you Chinaal for the interview and for the kind feedback.

This is roving reporter, PostmodernPugilist (Liz) signing off. 

• Ansane, unnie, LittleOne and 2 others like this

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#2 CHINAAL

CHINAAL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:38 AM

Hey Liz,

my first post here and wanna say thanx to you and Herozero community.

Keep ROcking!

• PostmodernPugilist, unnie and Rakib like this

#3 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:38 PM

Great to see you posting here at long last Chinaal!

• Rakib likes this

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

#4 kkjn

kkjn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:50 AM

You do rock Chin, on both servers...  Sure enjoy having you around...  And thank you... 

• CHINAAL and Rakib like this

#5 CHINAAL

CHINAAL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:14 AM

Woooo!  Nice to see you Kkjn!!  Big BOy.

• Rakib likes this

#6 Rakib

Rakib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationDhaka,Bangladesh
  • Team:Against All Odds
  • World:US2
  • Character:Rakib

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:01 AM

Thanks for such amazing Interviews . u guys chose experienced players who gives us good tips and we also notice the heroes u guys mentions in u r conversation and try to follow them . well to be a good hero we need all kinds of advice and tips .... well   Thank you very much  Host and ur guests as well ^_^

• leapinglizard and CHINAAL like this

#7 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:49 AM

Thanks Rakib!

• Rakib likes this

#8 Rakib

Rakib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 05:45 PM

My Pleasure sir  :D

#9 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:42 AM

Actually, PmP is a female, though you'd have to look her up in the game to know that little tidbit of information... as to her player, I'll leave you to wonder...

• Rakib likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#10 Rakib

Rakib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:59 AM

now it's really confusing ......... :/
why u guys not telling Gender in ur profile?  is it some kind of crime?

#11 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:02 PM

This is rapidly going off topic so let's just let this be the last post on the topic. I don't tell my gender online because it has nothing to do with the quality or nature of my work and I prefer not to share online information I don't have to share. Internet security is important. 

Personally I was just going to ignore your comment "My pleasure sir" as it's a non-issue, you were just being polite and friendly. In hindsight I should have spelt out my preferences to Angelica Synn. But I really don't see why anyone would care. 

Now. This thread is about the very awesome Chinaal not me. So let's get back to the topic shall we?

• Rakib likes this

#12 Rakib

Rakib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:53 PM

:D of course

1 question  :  when I use 50% mission booster , some of my friends says use 25% for Mission Booster and 50% for skill booster, it's better . and then If I switch my booster like that some other friends says 50% mission booster is good and 25% skill booster is good enough in team fight. well I can't afford so many donuts so can only carry 1 50% booster for mission or skill in a week. can u suggest which is better? well I m kinda confuse  :(

( sorry for such long question )

#13 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

Really it depends on your needs, the Skill booster makes both missions and fights easier, while the mission booster allows you to make more coins and/or skill pts in a given amount of time.

Which to choose is dependent on your individual play style and needs...

• Rakib likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#14 Rakib

Rakib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:51 PM

Hmm I get it now
so I m pretty much active on HZ this week so I'll use Mission Booster this week

and then if I won't be active much better if I pick up the skill booster just to secure good participation in fights

Thanks  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users