Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:34 AM

Hi Folks!

I would love to start a thread that offers suggestions for better villain prizes. Considering the villains are a pet peeve of mine.  I love to fight them and win!  I just hate spending an hour afterwards using my prizes.  And if there is more than one villain that day---well you get the picture.  There were 3 villains one day---which is awesome.  Until you have to do two extra hours of training.  Then I have to think happy thoughts so I don't harm people around me.  :D

Some of my suggestions are:

A Hammer with about 10 stats on it

Donuts

Boosters

Items with actual + stat points (shame shame for ever giving me an item for fighting the villain that is negative)

What would you like to receive when fighting the villain?

Priscilla!

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:41 AM

We are always happy to pass along any suggestions to improve things to the developers.

I believe that it would require a good deal of re-coding to ensure that everyone who battles a villain receive an item which  adds to their stats, unless it is the 'hammer' type item you mention, as it would have to be keyed to each recipients current level and stats...

not an impossible task, but perhaps more work than would be feasible in the near future.

even items which do not favor your current equipment set may be useful within another equipment set, or may be sold... as to the training awards, you are not required to use them if you choose not to, though they do directly benefit your stats... perhaps adding a way to shorten the training time, like the boosters for work might be feasible.

Thank you for your continued efforts to help the company improve their game.

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#3 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:16 AM

Personally, I love the extra training awards.  :) 

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#4 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:49 AM

Blah Blah Blah on training awards.  Yeah we all like the strength.  But I'm good at the game so I get a lot of training to do.  Maybe shorten training to two minutes.  The hammer gives the same benefits as training without the added time. 

I'm doing 25 training pts right now as I type this.  Then if I participate in any villains today---there will be another 8 pts.  Love the benefits of training.  But there is a better way to reward us than requiring our time 24/7. 

Yeah---I know that an item in the positive is wishful thinking.  But a girl can dream......

Training.....rofl-  I think that needs its own thread!

I'm just looking for better awards!!!  3 hour villain---give us time free awards!!!

#5 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:22 PM

I am good at the game as well. No need to be condescending. Spend a few donuts and help support the game or do your time. Grind, grind, grind.  :)

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#6 BruceARee

BruceARee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Chaos RuleZ
  • Character:BruceARee

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:04 PM

Some of us aren't so lucky as to have an extra 20 or so training units a day and all teams deserve the chance to try and catch up to those that do, that is unless you feel no one else should have that advantage.

However, I do agree with the lengths of training times being to long and it would help the players out a ton if we could get some gear in the positive. I haven't found a positive gear in oh about 3 or 4 months with an exception of a weapon or gadget every once in a blue moon.  There must be a line of code somewhere that could compensate for set suits.

Using the same idea as the "WOODEN HAMMER OF AMNESIA":

Create 3 shop items that would reduce time of training for a days training by 10%, 25% or 50%.

Create 3 shop items that would increase the number of training units by 2, 5  or 10 training points.

Items could be bought completely with coins or completely with donuts...mix it up a bit, don't charge only donuts.

As with the HAMMER, you won't get it in every shop refresh but certainly see it in the shop a higher percentage of the time.

That's my 2 cents worth...hopefully well invested  :D

#7 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:18 AM

Jagan---sorry if I sounded condescending.  Didn't mean to.  Read it all while I was doing all those trainings and doing trainings makes me mean as a snake---no lie!!!   Donuts---well I've put enough donuts into this game that no one should ever speak to me about putting donuts into this game == :P  that's a big ole tongue sticking out too.  And I do my times---hence the desire for a better way to spend the time.    Just looking for better villain prizes.  I think it's more than just my opinion that after the villain is done---we should just enjoy the prizes--not have to put in more work to use the prize.

BruceARee---those are awesome ideas for even daily play!!  Thanks

BruceARee---Catch up---well that needs a whole other thread!!

Now I know the power people all have their opinions about training---but I left that for another thread.........

But I think the creative people can come up with great Villain prizes that we can enjoy without having to spend another hour trying to use them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Villain, Prizes, Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users