Photo

What makes Your Team THE BEST? (A discussion)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:27 PM

We all like to think that our team is one of the best (if not THE best)...

What makes your team the best?

Example-

(Showing my personal bias here)

Turbulence (US2) is the best because we're not JUST a team... we've been together through Thick, Thin, & the sunsetting of 'another game'... We might squabble a little (well, ok, a lot) among ourselves sometimes, but you better not try to come between us... many have tried, many have died...

Enigma: "It is locked in a cage, but it is not wild. It may scare some people, but lazy people find it useful."

• Funnette likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#2 BruceARee

BruceARee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Chaos RuleZ
  • World:US2
  • Character:BruceARee

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:01 AM

Chaos Rulez (US2) is the best because we are a family that stick together and work hard to get into the top 10 and soon the top 5 then top 3 then yep you guessed it....the very top....oh and we have candy. 

CHAOS RULEZ!!!   :D 

#3 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:39 PM

There was once a clown who ran away from the circus to join my league. True story. 

• King of Thieves likes this

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#4 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:17 PM

Sugar Rush us3 has always prided itself in how they treated their teammates.  A loyal and fun environment to play the game in.  Enjoying the game before having to win the game.  Therefore they chose to play clean and be good sportsmen.  They don't cheat.  The take care of their teammates.  They are good to everyone on the server.

• SuperSamSam likes this

#5 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:24 AM

Villains Incorporated is the best because we work together as more than just a group of individuals. We're more than just a team. We're a family. We work closely with our sister teams to insure success. We focus, not only on team goals, but individual player goals as well. It is common place for our whole team to work towards the goals of individual players both on and off our team. We cheer each other on and find ways to assist each other in things like tourneys and heroic deeds. 

Most of our players came here from another game and have played together for 5 years before joining HZ. Many were rivals, yet we've put differences aside and become steadfast allies. Those we've met in HZ have been welcomed into the fold with open arms and have become part of the family as well. 

I'd like to be able to take credit for our unprecedented success, but the truth is I'm just 1 in 30 players. We are ALL responsible for our success. Each member carries the other like brothers and sisters. I may lead the team, but in reality, I'm just the head cheerleader. My team rocks because my WHOLE team ROCKS!

It's really hard to get into our team, not because of strict requirements or guidelines, but because people just don't ever leave. And if you get in, you'll be treated as family too. But if you abuse that, well......... Just remember, we don't call ourselves Villains Inc. for nothing.

Again, we're not just a group of individuals. We're not just a team. Villains Inc. is FAMILY.

11116640_1592041254368324_1622302159_n.j

• Jagan, PostmodernPugilist, Kamae and 1 other like this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#6 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:17 AM

There was once a clown who ran away from the circus to join my league. True story. 

Yeah, but you shooed me away...... sniff sniff.................. I had no choice but to lead a life of crime after that.

little_gambit_X3_by_ademh.png

• Jagan and PostmodernPugilist like this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#7 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:19 PM

Again, we're not just a group of individuals. We're not just a team. Villains Inc. is family.

La Cosa Nostra is "Family" too isn't it?  :rolleyes: 

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#8 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:57 AM

UZQC9LR.png

BAH! Those guys are small potatoes. I can't tell you how many times that "Godfather" has been beaten by every two bit, self proclaimed crime fighter in the city. I tell you what. For a guy with a God complex, he sure comes up short. Figuratively speaking of course. Literally, he's pretty tall actually. I think he stands a good head or more over me.

390344_237777656294571_436350629_n.jpg?o

Don't think that makes me scared of him though. Last time we crossed paths, all it took was one good kick to the groin and he was crying like a baby. I only started running because I was late getting home for dinner. Not because I was scared of him or anything. No sir! Not me. Now, my girlfriend is a different story. If I'd been late for dinner, there would have been hell to pay. A tongue lashing from that woman could flay the skin off even the most hardened criminal............................

2193684_f260.jpg

I'm bringing sexy back!

#9 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationWherever the wind brings me.
  • Character:SuperSamSam[deleted]

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:17 PM

Sugar Rush (US3) ,

My teammates are awesome human beings. I've never laughed and cry so much playing a video game  :rolleyes:

I don't think I would still be playing if it wasn't for them. We have the most ridiculous inside jokes  :lol: ( really, we have an inside jokes involving ducks, calculators and toes) . If I'm having a bad day, I just log in and I start laughing my lungs out. When I joined HZ, I became a little bit bored after three weeks  :ph34r:  ( Don't bite me ) . So I went on the forum, and I looked into the teams description.  I saw the team's description, I laughed so much I had to send an application.  :wub: 

Day after day, weeks after weeks, I fell in wuvv with those people !  :wub:  I don't even have a favorite, because they are also wonderful in so many ways  :rolleyes:  .Every time I log in I know that something hilarious is about to happen. We are not the strongest, but we are definitively the ones who have the most fun  :lol: .

SuperSamSam

Sugar Rush 

Ninja Nuns of Fury  ;) *whispers* : "sugarrushknowswhatI'mtalkingabout"

Have a wonderful day, 

• Jagan, PostmodernPugilist, King of Thieves and 1 other like this

The life of a Sam is only a succession of awkward moments. Like this one right here, I have no idea how to finish this statement. Thus, I'm just going to stop right here. :)

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

"Wrap your troubles in dreams, and dream your troubles away." - Kermit Ruffins.

Be nice to one another, you don't know who is behind the screen.If you take anything I say online seriously ... you should see someone.You are here to have fun, right ? So start having fun ...

---

#10 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:07 PM

Yeah, but you shooed me away...... sniff sniff.................. I had no choice but to lead a life of crime after that.

little_gambit_X3_by_ademh.png

Also true... so I'm responsible for Villains Inc? 

*basks in reflected glory*

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#11 IAHHAI

IAHHAI

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 05:06 PM

US3

World End is the best because we stride for the end of the world  (lol)  (lol)  (lol)

#12 Excrucio

Excrucio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationFukuoka, Japan
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Excrucio

Posted 31 October 2015 - 08:52 PM

We all like to think that our team is one of the best (if not THE best)...

What makes your team the best?

Dark Wing (US1) because I am in it.

• IAHHAI and King of Thieves like this

#13 IAHHAI

IAHHAI

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:20 AM

Dark Wing (US1) because I am in it.

wow, that's a good one

#14 Pippyspot

Pippyspot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Team:Chaos
  • Character:Pippyspot

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:33 PM

Chaos (US1) is by far the team I have enjoyed being part of the most, easy going and fun atmosphere and we help each other get better at the game, share knowledge and help with tournies!  (heart) 

#15 LadyKamasutra

LadyKamasutra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • Character:Team Leader of Team Rocket

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:19 PM

Do I have to repeat the same words of everybody?:Chat,Family bla bla bla so annoying  (yawn)

We want be always ready to face all challenges of this World,my Rockets are always active and prepared.

SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT!!

Team.Rocket.full.1036680.jpg

#16 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:59 PM

Gotta crack the top 10 before you can rule the world!

#17 LadyKamasutra

LadyKamasutra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 10:29 PM

Pacience my dear Priscilla.

#18 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 17 November 2015 - 05:16 AM

Ruling the whole world just sounds like too much work... couldn't I just rule the US for a while first, to see if I like it?

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#19 LadyKamasutra

LadyKamasutra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:59 AM