Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

I think that speed is something that should be part of fights. I feel that speed could add an interesting element to the fight system. If there was speed I think that it would work similar to brains and intuition in the sense that there would be a cap. I think that the cap would be 2 hits to the opponents 1 hit.

I know that it might be difficult to add in this new stat considering how far people have gotten without this stat. I think a cool way to implement this stat would be to give everybody x amount of coins so that when they get the stat they could choose either to invest in this stat or spend it else where. The amount of coins given obviously should scale to the players level.

Please like this if you agree and suggestions and opinions are always welcome.
  • Boston likes this

#2 Deki

Deki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

Disagree. it would be a huge change to the way people design their characters.

Also even at a 2/1 cap, you are doing double damage all things being equal. That's way better than crit/dodge.
  • caprica likes this

#3 Capernicus

Capernicus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

Ok so maybe a 3:2 ratio would be better. I'm not saying this should necessarily be done I just was thinking about the way the fights work and this seems like it should be part of the fighting system.

If you like the idea of speed but think that my idea isn't practical please tell me how you think it should be implemented and if not please side with Deki and like his post or post your own.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Please like if you agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users