Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:01 AM

I think it would be hilarious if you could prank other players. I think that if they are online and you go to prank them they have to press any button on there screen in order not to be pranked. So if they are afk and you go to prank them and they dont do anything with the allotted amount of time then the prank is successful. The pranks could be silly things like a dunce cap or any sort of gag items. You could do stuff like draw on their face or mess up their hair. You could also do practical stuff like mix up all the buttons on their screen so that when they click on a button it sends them to the wrong page or have fake villain alerts. This could cost donuts or even be missions that could be implemented into team play later on.

Please like this if you agree and suggestions and opinions are always welcome.

• caprica, DaJamalam, Bhendo and 3 others like this

#2 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:47 PM

I love this idear. It is good, and would be fun. Also, it fits into the... what should I say? The theme of Hero Zero? I guess... lol. Anways, keep the good idears comming! Most of the things you suggest would make Hero Zero a lot better! :D

#3 Bhendo

Bhendo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Team:Bloodforge Zombies
  • Character:Bendo

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:52 AM

Sweet. Pranks would be awesome. It could improve team moral and unity if everyone was in on it. ^_^

#4 DevArmaya

DevArmaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Character:DevArmaya

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:40 AM

+10000

#5 gabzo

gabzo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Character:Gabzo

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

I love this idea...there should be many different pranks, as long as they don't affect a user in any harmfull way (makes them loose stats etc.)....

I think that a small costs of donuts would be an awesome idea, but I think it should only happen to people who are ONLINE...
I think for the pranks that cost donuts, no countdown given....
for the pranks that would cost coins (which the cost would depend on prank and the level of the player pulling the prank) there would be a countdown....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Please like this if you agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users