Photo

NightstalkersIncorporated is recruiting!

recruit strong team nightstalkers fun team good players

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HCIC

HCIC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationForgotten Realms
  • Team:NightstalkersIncorporated
  • World:US2
  • Character:Drizzt

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:31 PM

We're recruiting again! Anyone that meets our team requirements can apply! Level 60+ depending on honor and achievement! We're a friendly team of most ex SHC members. We help eachother grow stronger to help the team grow stronger! Our facilities are almost FULLY expanded so we can make your hero MUCH stronger! Please don't hesitate to apply! You can mail Drizzt in the game or me here, or search for us "NightstalkersIncorporated" under rankings. All applications will be reviewed and you WILL receive a personal response. Communication and participation is key with our team, not money!! It's a game, so lets have fun!

• FumaHanzo likes this

#2 FumaHanzo

FumaHanzo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationThe ashes of Super Hero City
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:FumaHanzo

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:46 PM

bump

• HCIC likes this

EXCUSE ME! I HAVE WORK TO DO!

10570557_635076243266078_526738491479355

EVIL PLOTS DON'T HATCH THEMSELVES, YA' KNOW!!!!

#3 HCIC

HCIC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:58 AM

New  spots available for strong heroes. We're almost fully expanded in our clubhouse and accepting applications for active players. Very friendly and rapidly growing strong team with unlimited potential for your hero's growth! Please send in an application soon while we have spots available!

#4 HCIC

HCIC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 07:03 PM

Nightstalkers Incorporated has merged with one of our sister clubs, Vandals Incorporated. Were going to take our top 20 Spot back and then some. Right now is the perfect time to apply. We still have a few roster spots  left to heroes over level 100-125 unless your better thanaverage for your level. We're a friendly team of Villians made up  of most ex-SHC members so our chat roomis always open and active for advice, strategy, or just general conversation. If youd like to apply please do soon, because the roster spots should be filling up quickly. We're 96% expanded and will be 100% very soon. Men and women welcome, just active players that strive to be better and want to be on a winning team. If that sounds like something you'd be interested in or fit into, pleas send myself or the league an invite. We need a few higher level players to balance out what we have but do not discriminate if your lower level, as long as you can hold your ground. Enjoy the holidays and join a friendly team of game veterans that can help your hero grow much stronger and get into the weekly rankings every week, not to mention several of our sister teams are in the top 25, so potential for  growth is unlimited!  Come on over while we still have spots open, I promise you won't regret it!  You can find us in the US Server number 2. Come one, come all, only limited spots left!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recruit, strong team, nightstalkers, fun team, good players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users