• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Caledonia US2

Caledonia US2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:17 AM

I play from my Galaxy S5, using the app. I have Android version 4.4.2.

The problem I am having is sometimes when a screen is supposed to scroll, it goes all the way to the bottom of the screen & will not let me scroll up to read the stuff at the top of the screen.

Other than that, it seems to work fairly well.

#2 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • World:US2
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:50 AM

This is a problem that I unfortunately do not have a solution to. I only wanted to say that I myself have that very same bug quite often - or let's say too often. The only thing that helps, is to "kill" the app, then log in again.

My phone, S3, Android 4.3

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

#3 Keetje

Keetje

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Team:Team Awesome
  • World:US1
  • Character:Keetje

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:41 PM

I am from Iphone 4, and I got already always a problem that teamfights don't work..

yes, it works, if you just skip it. But if I want to watch it, than I get very fastly the error message that I have to relaunch..

#4 Zagarth

Zagarth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:02 PM

I am from Iphone 4, and I got already always a problem that teamfights don't work..

yes, it works, if you just skip it. But if I want to watch it, than I get very fastly the error message that I have to relaunch..

Did you unistall the app, delete cache/coockies/temp. file and reinstall the application?

If yes, you should send a ticket on Game support with a completely description of your problem.

• unnie likes this

#5 Ahmedabrar

Ahmedabrar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Nuns In Gstrings
  • Character:KingThakur

Posted 27 June 2015 - 07:40 AM

android app sucks it is very slow well mine android is 4.4 but hero zero android app always waste my donuts

#6 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:40 PM

We suggest you make sure that any cache memory on your device has been cleared, and that the latest stable version of the app is currently installed...

if this does not clear your issues, your best recourse is to contact the device provider for their suggestions. 

If you need further suggestions, please feel free to contact Game Support.

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#7 Ahmedabrar

Ahmedabrar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Nuns In Gstrings
  • Character:KingThakur

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:16 PM

Thanks for the advice

#8 Whizwolf

Whizwolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA
  • Team:Underdogs
  • World:US3
  • Character:Whizwolf

Posted 07 August 2015 - 11:44 AM

I am using a samsung s2. I find that at times it slows and wants to scroll to the bottom of the screen. I log out and go to my active program log and stop herozero. I then log back in and it works fine for a wile.

My only issue is I can not skip to my hero in a team battle. The program freezes and my only option is to skip the whole battle. This has only been happening since last update.

#9 Evolution

Evolution

Evolved Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationHere
  • Team:Me, Myself and I
  • Character:Everyone and No one.

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:30 PM

I am using a samsung s2. I find that at times it slows and wants to scroll to the bottom of the screen. I log out and go to my active program log and stop herozero. I then log back in and it works fine for a wile.

My only issue is I can not skip to my hero in a team battle. The program freezes and my only option is to skip the whole battle. This has only been happening since last update.

Part of that is that the game takes up some system resources such as RAM and processing power.  The Galaxy S2 is a 4 generation old phone so it doesn't quite have the processing power and resources that the newer phones do.   On the scrolling issue, I usually have that same problem when chatting in team chat.   

#10 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:10 PM

I have a Samsung Galaxy s5 phone and it cannot skip to my hero in fight, have to watch or skip all. In team chat, if I chat I have to constantly restart because it hangs up. Just a short coming of the application

#11 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:13 PM

I have a Samsung Galaxy s5 phone and it cannot skip to my hero in fight, have to watch or skip all. In team chat, if I chat I have to constantly restart because it hangs up. Just a short coming of the application

This has been noted and will be reported accordingly. Thank you for your feedback.

• grub likes this

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

#12 grub

grub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Team:Double Zero
  • Character:grub

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:54 PM

I have Galaxy s5

Have noticed an additional problem. If you go into areas in game ie, league, then mission, then team chat and use top left icon of self image to return each time. It will continue to be in these areas and drain battery. I currently use my close app (bottom right button on my phone) to leave areas to return to HZ game home page. Have noticed that if I don't do it this way, it also continues to drain my data as well.

#13 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:41 PM

I miss my old Nextel walkie talkie phone. Best phone I ever had. I could drop it from the third floor and it might have a few nicks on it. My new phones always break when I just look at them wrong.

• grub likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#14 Rystnn

Rystnn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:15 AM

I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 and went to the Advent Calendar tab, only to be surprised to see it running on Adobe Flash which cannot be used on my device. Please support your mobile users.

#15 kelly6

kelly6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA
  • Team:team america
  • Character:Kelly6

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:43 PM

It would be nice to get rid of the pop up ads too!!

#16 npe

npe

Staff member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 01:56 PM

not an official answer but how I personally did it on my phone, if your on android there is an app in the play store called puffin web browser, it is a browser with built in (via the cloud) flash support, log in to the forums on there, it might take you to the mobile version but it will have the option to click show full site, something like that, click it, make sure settings in the browser have flash on then click the advent calander app and wait for it to load the flash and claim your rewards just as you would on pc :)

• LittleOne and Toaster like this

#17 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:17 PM

Thanks npe!!!  I have a team mate who wasn't able to get the prizes because of that problem.  So thank you!!

#18 Toaster

Toaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPortland
  • Team:Wolf Gang
  • Character:Toaster

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:16 AM

happens here too. i've recently discovered that if i bring up my phone's notifications and clear them it goes away.

there's usually one from HZ in there telling me that i've completed a mission. im not sure if it's the HZ notification that's triggering the infini-zoom issue or not, but if I clear those notifications it gives me control of the zoom back.

#19 Toaster

Toaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPortland
  • Team:Wolf Gang
  • Character:Toaster

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:17 AM

not an official answer but how I personally did it on my phone, if your on android there is an app in the play store called puffin web browser, it is a browser with built in (via the cloud) flash support, log in to the forums on there, it might take you to the mobile version but it will have the option to click show full site, something like that, click it, make sure settings in the browser have flash on then click the advent calander app and wait for it to load the flash and claim your rewards just as you would on pc :)

That's an excellent tip. With this browser I should, theoretically, be able to play on my Kindle as well!

#20 sunfrog

sunfrog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:33 PM

thank for share!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users