Photo

Can Kongegrate Players Add Facebook Players As Friends?

Adding A Facebook Friend How To

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Moggie

Moggie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US2
  • Character:SolutionMan

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:14 PM

The subject says it all. A Facebook player was able to add me as a friend to her list, but I don't see an option to add her as my friend. This means I can send her batteries but not the other way around. She claims to see a Farmvillesque style list at the bottom of her screen but I don't seem to have that in mine. 

Any suggestions?

#2 lucy

lucy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:lucyliu

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:11 AM

Go to the little wheel or whatever it's called at the bottom of the screen, choose account and you have the option to click "show friend list". It displays all your friends. You add them when you go to their profile and click "in friend list".

#3 Moggie

Moggie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:20 PM

Go to the little wheel or whatever it's called at the bottom of the screen, choose account and you have the option to click "show friend list". It displays all your friends. You add them when you go to their profile and click "in friend list".

Hi Lucy. Thanks for taking the time to help.

I've looked at the lower right hand corner of the screen, and clicked the cog (the little wheel you spoke of ;) ). When I clicked Account, there are three options -----Show Animation, Unbind account, Delete Account --- but no show friends list. I should point out that I am running Google Chrome on a Linux distribution called Ubuntu, so it may not be rendering all the options properly.

Also forgot to mention, I am not a Facebook player, but instead play the game through Kongegrate.

#4 lucy

lucy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:lucyliu

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:15 PM

Oh, I see now :) . Unfortunately, I think that Kong players are unable to add friends in that way but if you really want that feature you can always unbind your account. Although, if I'm not mistaken you can't change back to Kong after unbinding.

It's really silly that they haven't implemented this for all players. It can come in very handy.

#5 Moggie

Moggie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:31 PM

Oh, I see now :) . Unfortunately, I think that Kong players are unable to add friends in that way but if you really want that feature you can always unbind your account. Although, if I'm not mistaken you can't change back to Kong after unbinding.

It's really silly that they haven't implemented this for all players. It can come in very handy.

Hi Lucy

I see. It's not a big deal since the Facebook player and I have created a team so we can exchange things. The only downside is while she can ask for batteries from me, I cannot ask her for batteries, but that in itself is not a big deal. 

Thanks for your help!

• lucy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adding A Facebook Friend, How To

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users