• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationPhuket
  • World:US1

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

Hi guys,

Yeah like Zargath told you big signature it's forbiden : 

2. Give constructive feedback and watch the quality of the content
(...) The users who use any of the following content will be warned or removed from the forum.
(...) 13. Long signatures or signatures containing violations of the aforementioned rules are prohibited.
6. Technical limitations
For certain parts of the forum (e.g. signatures and pictures) we established technical limitations to ensure the forum’s user friendliness. Besides the standard set up in the forum software, we put in place the following restrictions:
1. Signature pictures are not allowed to exceed the following size: 350x100 pixels. All pictures exceeding the pixel restriction will be deleted immediately.

Excerpt from Forum Rules and Terms of Use.

It affects a bit the "format" of the "thing", But evrything evolves so that can be intersting to creat a suggestion about that, if the greater part of the members are agree, we can talk by the following to our boss.

So I woul like now, evry body stop off topic :P and follow the original topic : 

Time for this game to start an all out forum signature war... Make em pretty boys and girls...

#22 cbsarge

cbsarge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Team:Donut Munchies
  • World:US4
  • Character:FinalJudgement

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

Do you think this one is any better?

I think it's fabulous!  :rolleyes:

smallsigs.png
:rolleyes:  Search for Hero Zero Sidekick on Facebook or the Chrome store! It's what all the cool kids are doing!  :rolleyes: 

#23 FumaHanzo

FumaHanzo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationThe ashes of Super Hero City
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:FumaHanzo

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

I took a ruler to my monitor and my sig is definitely under 300x100............. inches. So how many inches is a pixel anyway? 

EXCUSE ME! I HAVE WORK TO DO!

10570557_635076243266078_526738491479355

EVIL PLOTS DON'T HATCH THEMSELVES, YA' KNOW!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users